Pages

Super

Something every Mama should have in their closet is a piece of clothing that makes them feel like a super hero. The story of this shirt is a little funny. One of my friends had sent me a photo with two kids finding a superman costume in their moms closet. And she wrote that she was sure I had one in my closet. Two days later I was contacted to write a post about this particular line that makes super shirts. Talk about kismet or what! I chose the vintage style, and love it, it fits great and the cotton is super soft. Yes the cheesy pun is intended!

I paired my super top with some rolled up skinnies and my new Michael Kors booties.

What's your hero piece?
 

 


 








5 comments:

Lindsay said... [Reply]

Love the shirt -- and I agree, moms are total superheroes! You look great!

Pidg said... [Reply]

I need a superhero shirt! I always talk about "wearing" my superhero cape... as mothers and women in general it goes with the territory!

Lena B, Actually said... [Reply]

You're a total superheroe for sure! Love the shirt!
Thanks so much for linking up for Passion For Fashion!! :)

Rachel said... [Reply]

I have a superman shirt--actually, I think everyone in my family has one. When my (now) husband visited my family for the first time, they gave him a Superman shirt as a "welcome to the family" gift. It's easy to feel powerful when wearing one!

Charlie said... [Reply]

Fabulous super hero!! Fabulous puppy. Thanks for sharing.