Pages

Mama Style - New Hair

Cutting all my hair off seems to have made me very brave. Because apparently 14 or so inches was just not enough the first time in my mind. While looking for idea's I stumbled upon a still shot from the Tron Movie, and decided Quorra's hair would be my inspiriation photo to show my brother!
I am so excited about how he styled my hair. I won't lie, I did have a few moments of shock over all my hair being gone, but it passed pretty quickly. I was worried that I looked too androdgenus, but after calming down and making the look my own I loved it once again!

Today I decided not to straighten it too see how it would sit. My husband likes this best. He loves how all over the place and quirky my style is.

To all you fellow shorter haired ladies I would love to hear your tips on how you styled yourself!

Top: H&M
Skirt: Kenzie
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: Stella and Dot
Cuff: Jules and James
For more photos on my new style please head over to my fashion blog

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments: