Pages

Hello Henry and Other Little Tid Bits

In an effort to keep my mind busy and always be more and more creative, I randomly woke up one day and texted Jason that I wanted to learn to play the ukulele. With the summer months I find my blogging has taken a bit of a back seat to family, nannying, crafting, and many other creative outlets. Wanting to become an all around creatator I thought becoming musical would be the next great step. I have never played any insturments since the third grade, and the ukulele seemed like a good one to start with. After playing him for a little while we named him Henry. I am picking it up pretty quickly and can already play a song or two. Still not super awesome yet, but I am pretty happy with how I am playing after two weeks.

In other news, for those of you who live locally and see that I am wearing jeans, I have not lost my mind. We took these photos a during those rare cooler days last week. While I am enjoying the warmth I do hope it cools down soon. During those few cool days I went shopping at Buffalo Jeans, something I have not done in forever. I normally have the worst time finding the right fit for me. I gave up for a few years and just wore jeggings. For those of you that own jeggings you know how furusterating they can be at times. Finally having enough, I decided to give it a go, and go jean shopping. To my luck I only had to try on a few pairs before finding the right pair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Cassie said... [Reply]

That's awesome that you're going musical! Such a great creative outlet! I wish I could pick things like that up as quick as you! Wow! And those jeans are great! I always have trouble finding just the right fit too.