Pages

Family Outing: Granville Market

I so wish I had more time to go to one of my favorite places in Vancouver. I love the Granville Island Market. So many fresh colours and fun lifestyle. Its completely inspiring. Our last trip was about a month ago {which shows you just how limited my time and energy is these days, given its taken me this long to even write the post.}

It was a great day, bought fresh produce, stocked up on some DIY supplies, and took way to many photos as usual.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

2 comments:

oomph. said... [Reply]

i love open markets, too! love the photos...thanks for sharing them! i like your son's hair! my son has crazy curly hair, haha.

[oomph.]

Bev said... [Reply]

hi, i'm following the "never growing old" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev