Pages

Family Style - Day Off

Life has been so busy for us these last couple months. This particular day was the first time I even picked up my camera in over a month. Talk about shutter withdrawl! We were waiting for my mom to finish up at an appointment so we returned some library books and took some family fashion photos.

The boys opted for dressing a little more casual and us ladies dressed up a little with flowy printed dresses.

A little secret about my dress: Its actually a maternity dress that I put on backwards and belted. You can see more images of the dress here.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

1 comments:

Reese said... [Reply]

Nice shots. What kind of camera do you use??

-Reese