Pages

Holga

I love holga photography, the imperfection in the photos makes this lens great for creating some fun art shots. I have been using this lens for a little over a month and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. For a $16 find on Ebay its a little tough to look at this lens as a bad investment.

It took me a bit of time to get used to looking through the pinhole view, but once I stopped thinking my bangs or eyelashes were in my way I was good to go!

I took some shots to show using both program mode and manual mode. Using this lens in manual mode is easy. This lens has a set aperature of f/1.8 so all you really need to adjust is your ISO and shutter speed. Because the small opening will affect your exposure I highly recommend carrying around a light meter. I used the one on my IPhone and had good results.

All in all it will depend on what your personal taste is, if you like the program settings or the manual settings. 


Manual


Manual


Manual


Manual


Program

 

 

 

What do you prefer?

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

0 comments: