Pages

Two Years, Eleven Months, Three Weeks, and Eight Days


Two Years, Eleven Months, Three Weeks, and Eight Days. I fairly random number right? Well according to a test that was done, today is the day that I will be happiest in my marrige. I heard this on the radio last year and I was intrigued. I mean who wouldn't be with a specific day like that?

Today is the day that if I were uncomfortable around my husband I would most likely stop that and I would also accept his bad habits. Its a bit of an odd test for sure, but I thought it would be fun to share this info and day!

I also woke up to see that it is Absolute Mommy's Seventh wedding anniversairy, so a big happy anniversairy to her and her husband!


Photos taken by the talented Deesh Photography







I don't want to share to many wedding photos, because I have a big wedding month planned in June for my own wedding anni.

What I wore:

Dress: Venus, and custom changes by me. I added the beading and made the straps.
Shoes: Steve Madden
Cuff {not shown} : Borrowed from Stella and Dot
Wedding ring: Tiffany & Co.


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

5 comments:

Ashley said... [Reply]

What a gorgeous dress and I love the shoes!!

Kimberly said... [Reply]

i was thinking the same thing! i want to post, but don't want to show too much so i can par-tay with you in june!! ;)

xo,
Kimberly
anightowlblog.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life, Experience Needed said... [Reply]

I love your shoes!

Amanda said... [Reply]

I love the straps on your dress! So pretty!

AbsoluteMommy said... [Reply]

I love your custom straps!! And those shoes are so awesome! Thanks for linking up today. I wish I knew what my date was. That's really cool.
Can't wait to see what you have going on in June!!