Pages

Oh! Hello There!


Rachel - Scentsy Consultant


Hello everyone, my name is Rachel. I am 26 years old and about to be married to the love of my life on July 14th. It has been an experience planning this wedding, and I now know why us "brides to be" get so easily branded with the name "bridezilla". Although, some girls take it above and beyond where it needs to be at.



I am also a new Scentsy Wickless Consultant and I absolutely love it. If you haven't heard of Scentsy, here is a little bit about exactly what it is, and how it can benefit you and your friends/families homes. We have a simple system that melts specially formulated wax with the heat of a low-watt light bulb, enhancing your home with more than 80 scentsy fragrances safely, with no flame, smoke or soot. Please check out the links provided to contact me about all kinds of parties and rewards.
Life, Experience Needed
Hi! I'm Amanda, SAHM mom of 2 amazing kids; Lynden (3 1/2) & Alyssa (13 months).

I started my blog almost a year ago so I could document their lives. There's something special about being able to look back at your life and see it from another perspective. Especially since we, as parents, mean to organize our photos, stay on top of baby books, but life happens and it ends up being something we wish we did. This is my way of staying on top of it and sharing my stories with you. 



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

0 comments: