Pages

Following In My Footsteps


Something great happened the other day. Ethan melted my heart yet again. He came up to me and asked if he could be a photographer just like me. He wanted to take a photo of me to put beside his bed. Seriously if this kid had asked for a puppy I probably would have said yes, he made me so happy. So I got my camera, threw on my magic 50mm, taught him to autofocus and away he shot!

 

Here are the photos taken and partially edited by Ethan. I helped a little with that.







My Sweet boy, photographer for a day!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

2 comments:

Amanda I said... [Reply]

he's going to be a heartbreaker with those eyes!

Christine Thomas said... [Reply]

Aw! My Hannah has said the same thing. Ethan is pretty good with the camera! That's awesome!