Pages

Covert Robin Reveal And A Thank You

I couple of months ago I signed up to be a part of the covert robin handmade gift exchange. I was very lucky to have Cynthia get my name. In her card she said that she read months and months worth of my posts. She was not lying. She made me gifts that were so perfect for me. I cannot thank her enough for all the time she took to get to know me and create things that were so personal and meaningful to my life. I am pretty easy person in general to shop or make something for. But Cynthia’s gifts were very special. Everything from the buttons she chose to the fabric choices. It was like she was looking around in my brain and not my blog.





Hello.....My name is Cindy and my blog over at Spin the Bobbin.  I blog about quilting with a little bit about my family, gardening, and such. I make quite a few quilts every year that I donate to different organizations.  Here are just a few of the quilts that I've made and sent off to Quilts of Valor and Project Linus.








Covert Robin was my very first swap!  As soon as I received Amber's information, I scoured her blog and her pinterest boards to get a feel of what she would like.  I saw a posting where she mentioned she collected vintage buttons and I knew right away that I wanted to make her a little button pouch.  I also found on Etsy a seller who sells vintage buttons and thought it would be great to have a few buttons in her new pouch.



I also read a post where she posted a picture of the things she carries in her purse.  As soon as I saw the Android Tablet, I decided to make a pouch hold her tablet. 



Thank you Amber for letting me guest post on your blog today!  I hope you enjoy your pouches.



 
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

4 comments:

Swedish Scrapper said... [Reply]

Lovely pouches! What fun!

The Sunflower Patch said... [Reply]

What a lovely bunch of gifts and quilts! Enjoy all those sweet pressies :)

kyna... said... [Reply]

Awesome little pouches! :-)

♥ Kyna

Audrey said... [Reply]

Those are great! Way to do your research! And I love the quilts you make to donate, beautiful.