Pages

Could Have Been?


Some people like to read in their spare time, others are avid DIY-ers. Me? I like to pretend I am a designer. You all know how much I love dresses, well when its quiet or Jason and I are just watching television I will pull out my crayons and sketch. This is a hobby of mine that I have been doing since I was very young. Unforunatly on my part, I never took the time to learn to sew, so my sketches are limited to staying on paper. All thought recently I have thought about painting a couple of my little doodles. Here are a few of my most recent sketches!




This last one was completely inspired from a dress in Some like it hot.

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

3 comments:

Thinking said... [Reply]

you can learn to sew anytime...so go ahead...it will be good to have a new designer...or what about designing the prints only...?hmm...

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said... [Reply]

When I was a young girl, I would often design entire outfits. My mom even kept some of those original sketches and gave them to me some years ago. Maybe you should teach yourself to sew and take that talent to the next level. ;)

Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. Hope to see you again this week.

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

cynthia said... [Reply]

love your sketches! :D