Pages

Small Style - Week Two


I am loving show off Peyton and Ethan's style each week. To give the weekly feature a simpler name I have changed it from Is It Cool? to Small Style.

This week Peyton and I had some fun playing on train tracks. Just kidding! These tracks are not in use at all. One of the shopping parking lots has a set of old tracks that run through it. So while waiting for the boys to finish looking around a tool shop, we took advantage of the scenery.





I am completely obbsessed with our local kids boutique Monkey Business

Entire outfit is from there!

Shirt/Pants/Teething necklace: Baby Mexx



We have dropped in the ranks! If you have the time please give us a vote by clicking on the owl to the left!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

2 comments:

Amber said... [Reply]

I am loving these posts, and I keep meaning to comment about how much I love her Converse.

Lori said... [Reply]

Love your blog, and so glad I found you on the Linky blog hop. I am now following on GFC and LF. I would love if you stopped by and followed back, so we can stay connected. Lori
http://www.bleak2unique.com