Pages

Is It Cool? {Week 2}

I had such a great response over Peyton's Is it cool? Post last week, I have decided that making a series out of the photos she asks me to take would be fun.

This week Ethan wanted to be apart of the photos and show his outfit choice for the day. Ethan loves getting dressed in the morning and digging through his drawer to find a shirt that makes him feel rocker, as he puts it. He loves striped shirts, and loves to layer them.

For the most part I still pick out Peyton's clothes, but once and a while she will bring something out to me and say cool? With this outfit in particular she added the shoes and hat. I love this little dress that Peyton is wearing, and have been waiting what feels like an eternity for it to fit her.












On Peyton:

Dress: Vintage
Leggings: George
Accessories a.k.a. Toys: Playmobile

On Ethan:

Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Carters
Shoes: Converse from Monkey Business


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

11 comments:

Ashley said... [Reply]

They are so cute! What great pictures!

Monica said... [Reply]

I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a blog hop. I would like for you to stop by my site and follow as well. Thanks so much. Also check out our giveaway for a Technogel Pillow $170!!!http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

Aledia said... [Reply]

ADORABLE!!!

Found you on www.itssoverycheri.com's Linky Followers Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower, I'd love for you to follow back!

Thanks so much and Have a Wonderful Evening!
Aledia @ http://plumperfect.blogspot.com

Ashley Marie said... [Reply]

LOVE the red sneakers... they're the epitome of cool on little boys feet!

Have you seen this Tumblr?
http://childrenwithswag.tumblr.com/

You should totally submit!

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said... [Reply]

Very cute! I wish my girls would let me dress them up and do their hair so I can post cute pics of them. :)

Ricki Jill Treleaven said... [Reply]

They are so cute. This is like their baby book...speaking of books...have you seen how you can get your blog put in book form? They are so cool...I want to order one!

xo,
RJ

Rose :: FineCraftGuild.com said... [Reply]

supercute kids!!!
it's actually kinda fun to see references to sneakers over stilettos written over them. give it another meaning. arty.

I am actually coming to your site from the FOLLOWER linky blog hop, and am following you ! :-) Will you follow me back?? Thank you so much when you do.

PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

Use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

Hope to seeing you around!!
Have a happy, creative day!

Hibiscus House said... [Reply]

Hello, I found you on the linky follower blog hop and now follow you please follow me at http://hibiscushouse1.blogspot.com/
Beautiful children!
Thanks so much!
Dolly

Jennifer said... [Reply]

So cute! Visiting from the Linky Party Hop!! I hope you’ll visit – www.LaughterandGrace.com – and follow back.

Have a wonderful weekend!

momto8 said... [Reply]

you have beautiful children!

Kelly @ Live.Laugh.Rowe said... [Reply]

Hi Amber!

Thank you for participating in the blog hop! Wishing you much success in your bloggy endeavors. New follower :)

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com