Pages

One Step, Two Step


Two weeks ago I wrote a post about Peyton's refusal to walk. Well later that afternoon she finally took her first steps. We have been having so much fun with her, that I haven't had time to update everyone on this sooner. I love walking with Peyton, she is still a 50/50 walker/crawler. Everyday though she walks a little more and crawling a little less.

Being a true girly girl that I am my favorite part of this past couple weeks was taking Peyton shopping for her first pair of runners. We decided to go with a classic pair of chucks for Pea. She LOVES them, she wants to wear them all the time. She gets upset when its time to nap, and the shoes have to stay off.

Thank you for all the walking wishes you sent our way. They worked really fast and we couldn't be more pleased and excited to be chasing Peyton everywhere!










Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

4 comments:

Kodi said... [Reply]

So cute!

Congratulations Peyton!!

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said... [Reply]

Adorable!
I still have Memphis' first chucks! :)

Meesh said... [Reply]

Yay for walking babies!! I don't have kids, but I remember when my baby sister first figured it out!! It was so much fun to "walk" her!! And the shoes are too cute!!

-Meesh :)

Jessica @ TheCrazyChaoticHouse said... [Reply]

YAY! Congrats to your little walker. Great pictures, so cute!!!