Pages

Momma + Toddler Style Matching Coats {pretty nods winner}

So I am not going to lie, I am one of those Momma's that loves dressing my little ones up to look like mini versions of what Jason or I are wearing. I found this coat for Ethan in March and loved that he and I could look great together! And since I felt I was having an especially fashionable day this day I talked Jason into a mini shoot with me and my little guy!

I also thought I would try the boot socks trend. I loved it, and I think I will be doing this all fall!









The winner comment is from Sara T.

''I like the necklace that is up for winning''

Congrats and you have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be selected.

Thanks to everyone that entered!



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

Want join in on the christmas with the bloggy babies fun? Read this post to find out more

0 comments: