Pages

Its a shelf? Its a spice rack? Nope! Its a bookholder!

This idea has been all over Pintrest and the blogsphere but I could not resist doing it myself also! Let me tell you finding these shelves was not easy. I knew they were at Ikea, but the first time we went it seemed like something that they would be in the market area, after looking for what felt like hours we decided to give up and go home, and would try again another day. At this point both Ethan and Peyton were cranky and tired so asking where else they might be was not an optition that trip. A couple of weeks later Jason suprised me by asking if I wanted to go to Ikea. This time I was determined to get those spice racks! Turns out they were with the kitchen displays. Angry for not thinking of that I told Jason that was silly that they were there and not in the market place.


Time to read! A few more DIY projects and the reading nook will be complete!


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

Only a few days left!

Want join in on the christmas with the bloggy babies fun? Read this post to find out more

8 comments:

TerinAleah said... [Reply]

I'm a new follower! :)
http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

Teresa @socialpreneurs said... [Reply]

Oh love this idea! I wish I could be so crafty!

insomnia said... [Reply]

Like the shelves. Cool alternative for a room lacking space for a book shelf!

Jessica @ TheCrazyChaoticHouse said... [Reply]

Oh such a great idea! love it! they turned out great!

Mama bear said... [Reply]

Thanks for stopping by! I am a new follower :0

Tiffanie said... [Reply]

Love this!

I gave you a bloggy award :)
http://highheelsbootsandbinkies.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-award.html

Emily said... [Reply]

What a cute idea! I caught your guest post over at Mommas Like Me and popped over for a visit.

Jamie said... [Reply]

Cute! And smart. Love it.