Pages

Accessory Swap Goodies!





A few weeks ago I signed up for Lena's bracelet swap. I was paired up with Christy from A Lil Dash Of Diva and I have to say for someone who has never read my blog, only asked what my favorite colour and style was. She did extremly well. I got so spoiled and actually got a little teary that I only made her a bracelet. Christy sent me some great pieces! She even sent something for Peyton! Well it may have been for me, but I think Peyton has claimed it for herself.


Anyways on the the really good part. Here is what Christy sent me!


Peyton trying to claim the bracelet as well!

Thank you once again Christy! I love it all so much!!

xoxoAmber


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

4 comments:

I'm Simply Momma said... [Reply]

Those are beautiful! I love that blue color :D

im a new follower via the blog hop at miss mommy.
imsimplymomma.blogspot.com

Jill said... [Reply]

Hi Amber! I also took part in Lena's Accessories swap, I'm looking forward to getting my package in the mail. Looks like you got some AWESOME stuff!

I'm a new follwer, stopping by from the hop! :)

Chrissy said... [Reply]

I am so so so glad you finally got your package and I love that you loved everything!! I had so much fun shopping for you! =)

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said... [Reply]

Ooooh! Pretty stuff!!!!
Thanks so much for participating! :)