Pages

To Ikea We Will Go!


Jason called me on his way home last friday asking if I would be up to go going to Ikea to find the spice racks I want for an upcoming Pintrest project. I was so excited to go! Of course the boys had to eat some Ikea meatballs before the hunt began. We are a family that loves Ikea. We love to try out ALL the sofas and arm chairs, and admire the kitchens that are currently out of our budget to have. My favorite area is of course the market place. My favorite find from this trip was an apple slicer. I will admit I can be a bit of a slacker Momma with somethings, cutting an apple is one of them. I don't know what it is, I just don't like cutting them. So when I found this slicer I didn't care what the cost was, it was coming home!











End of the shopping trip and Peyton has had it with her new hat.


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

4 comments:

Amanda I said... [Reply]

Is someone building bookcases???? If so, ME TOO! Once I can get my butt to Ikea

Aleacia said... [Reply]

I've always wanted to go to Ikea but know I would get into wayy too much trouble in there ;) I love there stuff
Thanks for linking to Flutter By Friday, hope to see you again this week!

Aleacia @ I'm Bloggin'

Jenny said... [Reply]

I LOVE Ikea to! LOL!

Stopping by from the blog hop to say hi!!
http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/

Sheri said... [Reply]

I have never been to an Ikea. I lead a sheltered life! Haha!