Pages

Playdate and Zena's!

Last Thursday a friend of mine came out our way for a playdate. And since it was so nice out I sugguested we go to this new gluten free bakery that had just opened up. So with the five children in tow we went for a walk. I have to say Ethan is wild on his own, but when he gets around other kids he feeds off their energy and gets even more wild! Thankfully two of the little ones were in a baby carrier and stroller. So there wasn't a need to feel to stressed out.

All in all the short walk went pretty well and there were no major gasp moments. When we walked into Zena's it was so adorable. The design was clean, but I loved the little personal touches.

If you live locally and know about Zena's you should definatly go! It was all so so yummy, we will be making weekly or bi-weekly trips there for sure!

There is one more little girl standing behind Peyton's stroller.



Best buddies!



I love the owl! If you follow me on Pintrest you know already I am slightly obsessed! In fact I have a post later this week that involves owl art.


So cute how they have books about being gluten-free, just incase you are like me and don't fully know quite everything that it entails.




Showing off the other mini customers enjoying the cookies and cupcakes.





Ethan is not grumpy in this photo, he was trying to show off by trying to sit on the ledge.


After the bakery we walked over to a park where my little guy recieved his first fat lip! He was fine but was definatly a little sore for a few days. But being that he is a tough little boy he was pretty proud to show off his fat lip haha


Back at home I finally got to enjoy my cupcake!


My vanilla mini, with natural blueberry frosting. That was my favorite part that the frosting had no artifical colours or flavors.


Almost too cute to eat!



Thanks for reading about my excitment over our new favorite bakery!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory


Want join in on the christmas with the bloggy babies fun? Read this post to find out more

4 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said... [Reply]

That place looks awesome!
5 kids... you are brave women! ;)
Looks like everyone had a great time... and those cupcakes look delish!

Mom Fashion World said... [Reply]

Oh, they are so adorable!
Looked like they had so much fun.

By the way, I'm your newest follower via GFC from Wednesday Blog Hop.
Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and hope you follow me back. Thanks!

http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Cat said... [Reply]

I have a couple of those GF cookbooks. Didn't realise you were GF too. I post a bunch of my (modified) recipes over at www.mamacatskitchen.weebly.com. And you are brave to have 5 kids!

Tiffanie said... [Reply]

It sounds like they had a good time! I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Please head on over here http://highheelsbootsandbinkies.blogspot.com/2011/10/im-back.html and take a look. :)