Pages

Our Week Staying At Home

I have been hit by the flu that is going around. I am lucky enough that it is only making me tired and a little feverish. We have been staying home this week and my sweet littles have been getting into all kinds of shenagains! I am however forcing myself to go take them out today, I think be a little more tired is better then watching Ethan and Peyton act wild and stir crazy!



Sweet baby Pea decided to get herself all dressed up in Mama's new vintage vest.


So proud of herself.


This was day one, not to bad, being cute and sweet. Here is what she did on Tuesday...


Now you might be thinking, so what a baby and a mess... this is the first time Peyton has ever made a mess while eating. This girl loves food so much she never wastes a spec of it. On this particular day she decided her cheeks and nose must have been extra places to shove food into.


I ended up letting her finish her snack in her high chair. If you are wondering why I didn't start her there in the first place. Peyton doesn't really like being one spot for a long time and will let out shrill cries, and as I said above she doesn't usually make a mess like this.

Now we come to Wednsday the funniest of them all! My camera bag is always in this spot and Ethan and Peyton never pay any attention to it. Well as I said she is pretty stir crazy and thought it would be fun to see what the bag is all about.


Notice the hand up? This is what Peyton does when I say no to her. That's right my fifteen month old holds her hand out to me when she is told no. I think I might be in trouble with her as she gets older. I always had a feeling she would be stubborn but really? At this age??


The model in her had to smile for me!




Wondering why I don't have any photos of Ethan posted? Its because he was so full of energy he never stopped long enough for me to get a quick shot, even with a high ISO.

We did manage to get outside for a playdate yesterday. That will post will be for monday though.

Hope you had a great week and have a good weekend! See everyone on Monday!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

Want join in on the christmas with the bloggy babies fun? Read this post to find out more

8 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said... [Reply]

Haha! Oh my gosh, she's cute! And her little grin is so mischievous!
Hope you feel better soon! The fresh air will do everyone good! :)

Jamie said... [Reply]

Stopping by from the blog hop! Your daughter has the sweetest dimples! Get well soon!

Jessica @ TheCrazyChaoticHouse said... [Reply]

Hope you are feeling better. We all got little colds or something too:( nothing too bad just bad enough to be annoying. I would be freaking out if my boys had ahold of my camera lenses;) she is a cutie!

Katie said... [Reply]

I hope you feel better! new friend and follower from the Sunday hop :)

xoxo
Katie

Colie's Kitchen said... [Reply]

Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

Andrea Grace said... [Reply]

what a little cutie pie!!
http://alwayssaygrace.blogspot.com/

the cheese thief said... [Reply]

Hi,

Stopping by from the blog hop. You daughter is adorable. I'm a new follower.

Please check me out at thecheesethief.blogspot.com

Chell said... [Reply]

Visiting from the blog hop! Hope you feel better soon! Adorable pics! Love the "talk to the hand".