Pages

{Guest Post} Christy From High Heels 2 Flip Flops

I am still getting over my three turkey dinner coma, but I have Christy from High Heels 2 Flip Flops guest posting for me. I am so excited to have her. She and her whole family are adorable, she so sweet, and I always love her posts. Make sure you leave her some love and go read her blog after!

Thanks Christy for filling in for me.

Hello readers of Sneakers over Stilettos!
I am Christy Lee and I blog over here.


I blog about faith.joy.family.kids.fashion.love.marriage.
motherhood.gratitude and babies.


My family is my entire world. I enjoy sharing our life with others and the experiences we have together. Being a mom of three young children it can be difficult to find balance. I blog at night after my little ones have gone to bed. I write about things that are precious to me and things I want to remember, the struggles I feel and ways that I learn. The pure and simple day to day joys that my little ones bring to my life.





I continue to grow more and MORE comfortable in my own shoes. I figure out who I am more with each passing day. I feel confident in the things I do and the way I mother my children. When I had my first child I asked everyone's opinion on everything. What does this cough mean? Are they developmentally at the "right" stages? What should I be feeding them? How is the best way to handle a difficult situation with your child?
Not now.
I trust my motherly instincts. I am sure about the decisions I make for them. I am comfortable in my mother shoes. I trust myself.
I am still fresh on my motherly journey and still have a lot to learn. I pray for inspiration and guidance everyday. I am a better mother with God by my side. I would love for your to come along on this journey with me!
Photobucket




Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

1 comments:

highheels2flipflops said... [Reply]

Added your button to my blog! Thanks for letting me quest post doll! xoxo