Pages

Photoshoot Friday - Geek Chic With Carly Ingram Photography

So if you follow me on twitter or my personal blog you already know how excited I was to model for my friend Carly. I loved working having fun with Carly. She gets so excited about every single shot, just like I do! I have always been a fan of Carly's photos, and seeing her start her own photography busisness definately helped motivate me to want to start my own as well.


We went with a Geek Chic Theme, and decided to risk getting in trouble and headed to our cities historic public library. We were asked to leave after a little while, but by then we had already taken 100's of photos! So it wasn't a huge upset. After that we borrowed some books and found this interesting building, with a fountain, stairs, and a grassy area. It was so perfect and exciting to find all three in one spot!







Showing off my necklace I made!



Want to see more of Carly's work? You can follow her blog Anchors Away or like her Facebook 



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

4 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said... [Reply]

Great pics! You look lovely!

Lili said... [Reply]

Hi, I'm just blog hoppin thru! Great pictures:) Following via GFC! Swing by my blog when you get a chance.

http://celebinspiredclothes.com

Working Mommy said... [Reply]

new follow from blog hop! can't wait to read more!

wm

mmbear said... [Reply]

Great looking pics! Stopped by from blog hop and noticed I was alreday following thru GFC but not on Facebook. I would love a follow back on Facebook when you get the chance. Thanks and have a great day!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com