Pages

My Free Portrait



A while ago I saw that Chelsea sent away for a My Free Crappy Portrait. I will admit I found the title of the post to be a little odd, but once I saw what it actually was I thought it was funny! So I sent away for my own! 


Heres what I wrote about the three of us to help them ''capture'' us!

My name is Amber, I own way to many dresses. I have thick bangs that take up 50% of my face. My son Ethan is four and one of the pickiest eaters you will ever come across. He doesn't eat anything except peanut butter and nutella sandwiches. Peyton is one, and is the oppisate of Ethan in everyway. She LOVES food and would eat all day until she exploded, and then probably eat some more. She also likes to wear bows in her hair.

Can't wait to see the drawing!

Amber



Don't forget that the My Memories Suite Giveaway ends tonight! You can enter here!


 
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

3 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said... [Reply]

Very cute!
I want another free crappy portrait!! lol

Jessica @FoundtheMarbles said... [Reply]

That's adorable! So fun!

KERRY said... [Reply]

Aww that's cute!! Something different to display and a good topic of conversation :)