Pages

Happy 100th Birthday Lucille Ball

Happy 100th Birthday Lucille Ball!

I love this show, I watched it when I was young, and now in the morning Ethan and I watch it together. I still cannot believe how Lucy and Ethel get into as many of the perdicaments as they do. Yes, Yes I realize its a scripted show. But I always lose myself in watching the crazy adventures Lucy has.

In doing some reading for this blog post I found some Fun Facts about Lucille Ball

  • Lucille Ball met Desi Arnez on set of the movie Dance, Girl, Dance
  • CBS first turned down the I Love Lucy show, so DESILU was created so they could take their act on the road.
  • Lucille Ball was rejected from acting school, she became a model under the name Diane Belmont.

My top four favorite I love Lucy episodes are:


 

 



Now go and have your own crazy adventures today!

0 comments: