Pages

Fashion For This Ducky and Platypus Weather

It was our first rain in a few weeks, and it was so refreshing, I am hoping it will be sunny again tomorrow though, so we can go for a walk and see how lush and green everything will be!


Most things about the rain are not great, but I do love rainy day fashion! Rainboots, cute umbrellas, and great trench coats. I love my trench coat! I have had the same one for four years now, its so great that I almost never even look at coats anymore because I know that nothing will make me feel as pretty as my trusty black trench with the full skirt!

{If you could ignore my dieing garden in the background that would be awesome! I don't have the greatest green thumb}












What are some of your favorite rainy day fashion items?
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

0 comments: