Pages

Travel Style - Mamma/Baby/Toddler

So tomorrow night we are leaving for our trip. This will be our first big trip with Peyton. Close to six or seven hours of driving. In the past Peyton doesn't always love the car. So I am curious how well she will do. But until then I am having fun packing up her travel clothes.







What's in Ethan's bag?
Camo and small stripe shirt: Gifts
Tan shirt: H&M
Large stripe shirt: JOE
Jeans: H&M
Belted shorts: Gift
Tan shorts: Childrens Place
Swim shorts: Toys r' us





What's in Mamma's bag?

Green dress: Thirfted
Purple dress: Front and Company
Blush dress: H&M
Pink dress: Luella Bartly
Floral Dress: Bootlegger
Skirt: Garage
Black shorts: Smart Set
Tie Dye shorts: JOE
Wedges: Spring
Flats: Joe
Boots: Dav
Hats: H&M





Accessory bag

Most of these accessories are from Stella and Dot.
The rest I found at Zellers and vintage shops.
Want to know wear I got a specific item? Feel free to ask in the comment section.



What's in my make-up bag?

Pressed powder foundation: Cover Girl
Bronzer: MAC
Blush: Dior
Cream Blush: Cover Girl
Quatro eye shadow: Lancome'
Purple eyes shadow: MAC
Lip Stains: Cover Girl
Nail Polish: Rimmel



What's in Peyton's bag?

All of her items have been gifted so I am not sure where they came from. I think I few items came from JOE and Childrens Place.

And last but not least I am sharing our luggage. Having great luggage makes me feel just that more special when travelling. Travelling, especially with little ones is stressful enough so I try to look good doing it, but also travel as light as possible.


L.A.M.B. large barrel: Ebay



Marc By Marc Jacobs: Gift


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

0 comments: