Pages

Out Of The Running For Mama Of the Year

I am offically out of the running for Mama of the year. We discovered tonight that after we put Ethan to sleep he has been opening his sliding door, and running around knocking on our neighbors doors. Now please before you really discount me as a horrible parent I need to say that when we first moved in we jammed a washer into the door lock with a hammer. And somehow or another Ethan managed to pull this washer out.

We discovered his great escape tonight when Jason was running out to get something and saw Ethan out of the corner of his eye run back and lock the door. Not really sure what he saw he continued on and then noticed the gate open and saw our neighbors looking in.

They then told us how last night Ethan was outside running around barefoot in the rain! And telling them how he and I stayed home from Gramma's and only Daddy and Peyton went over. I apologized over and over and told them how embrassed and bad I felt. I have great neighbors and they assured me it was not something I should feel bad about since I thought we had fixed the problem.

Needless to say after all of this I felt so sick to my stomach that I didn't know what he was doing. And slightly embrassed that he was bothering our neighbors....

After a quick arguement about whether or not we should switch rooms with Ethan, Jason assured me he would make that window harder then Fort Knox to get open. And I also let Ethan know that I will be finding magic glue so that he can never leave my side!

Jason's mom always told me horror stories about him escaping his room to play with power tools. So let it be known that escape artistism is an inherited trait!
Don't even know what to ask lol, please vote for us!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

0 comments: