Pages

How I Wish I Was In Paris

Living in Paris is something I have always wanted to do.  I have read any kind of memoir I could find about someone living in Paris, and am truely obbsessed with living there. I talk constantly to Jason about wanting to sell everything we own to move there. I am sure the reality of living there is a lot different then what I have in my head. But until I find out for sure here is what I imagine. We would live in an adorable 800 square foot apartment. I would take Ethan and Peyton for daily walks over the Oya bridge and have lunches in cafes, take tours in art museums and churches.

Until then I will just make my home look as parisian as possible, cook french food, and put the french cartoon channel on hoping that Ethan and Peyton will pick up the language.












Dream of living abroad? Click twice to vote!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

0 comments: