Pages

Six Months, Reflecting Back

Peyton hit the six month mark today. Other then sleeping more and getting stronger at sitting up she hasn't really had any new milestones. I was so excited for her to hit the half a year mark. I didn't really think about how far she and I had come in the last six months. I thought about what I was doing a year ago today. While I couldn't do much because I had to take it very easy with my pregnancy. I do remember feeling impatient waiting to find out if she was in fact a girl. I loved having my little boy, but I did very badly want a girl. With a wild toddler and an equally roudy husband who wouldn't hope for a girl to even things out in the household. I would love to say that I knew from day one that I was going to have a girl, but I think my wishful thinking made me bias on that thought. Ethan however called it long before Jason or I ever did. I still remember the day when he made his hands into binoculars, put his head and ''binoculars'' to my belly and said hello baby girl.







Ethan's face makes me smile so much! I really don't know how I would have gotten through some of the tough days with Peyton without him!




0 comments: