Pages

Random Objects Photo Walk

I have been feeling so sick lately and really wanted to get out of the house, so with my camera wrapped around me I went for a photo walk. I tried to get creative and take pictures of things that I had not really noticed before. All of these images are straight out of the camera, still not feeling great enough to edit them all. Hope you enjoy them!

I like the look of the hilly road and the straight building.



I thought this little girl with her Father looked so sweet.


I was feeling inspired by shadows today!


Was also inspired by refelctions, and I am in love with my orange coat!



I took this Photo for Ethan, he loves this clock horse.

More reflections!


These five photos of this art structure are probably my favorite shots of the evening.





Sun is gone, time to go home.

Liked the semi purple sky.

0 comments: