Pages

Feeling the Mean Reds Coming On

This week has been a crazy week. Between our fridge breaking down, Ethan behaving so out of the norm, and Peyton getting a very high temperature out of no where I feel my inner Holly Golightly calling me to Tiffany's. I can completely understand why going to Tiffany's calms her right down. Just the very sight of the building can make my heart jump for joy. Entering its big grand doors greeted by a rather burly but lovely door man and seeing all the smily assistants always lifts my spirits instantly. Now everything there is a little out of my price range, but it never stops me from looking. On our wedding day however my husband did surprise me with a wedding band that came out of a little blue box! Maybe I'll get lucky and have another little blue box under the tree for christmas? A girl can dream right?


Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly





Tiffiany's 2010 ad campaigns. So beautiful and magical ahh love love!

0 comments: