Pages

Baby Shower

Today I took Peyton to a baby shower for my friend Nicole. In my mind I planned the day a lot different from how it actually happened. It was my first girls day with Peyton so I envisioned the day being perfect, with lots of giggles and coos and possibly sneak my little girl a crum of cake. Peyton had a different agenda today, her idea of fun was to be cranky all day and wanted nothing to do with the festivites that were happening. We did still manage to have an ok time despite our many walks to outside in the rain.









Not wanting to do anything but cry.


The pretty Mama to be.


Practice baby, everytime someone said baby needs you, the Mama to be had to pick up baby and pretend to change or feed the baby.



Not to sure about the baby when she cries.

0 comments: